Delicious Easy No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert
I must admit when i saw this recipe i just had to share it with you guys. Just take a look at the pictures and you can see why.
Whats more it is easy and like the title says no baking required. Here is the recipe below:
Delicious Easy No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Ingredients
For The Filling:
2 boxes of vanilla instant pudding
3 cups of whole milk
1 container of Cool Whip
1 packet of Graham crackers
For The Topping:
1/3 cup of cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 cup of raw sugar
1/4 cup of whole milk
1 stick of butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Delicious Easy No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Directions
For the filling:
1. Blend the vanilla pudding mix along with the whole milk and beat. Mix in the Cool Whip.
2. Put a layer of the graham crackers into the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ dish. Distribute 1/2 of the vanilla pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers. Do it again with a further of the graham crackers and the pudding; finally top with a final layer of the graham crackers.
For the topping:
3. Bring the cocoa, the whole milk, and the sugar upto a full boil and boil for around One minute, mixing often. Take away from the heat and then allow to cool for about one minute. Add the vanilla and the butter and then stir until the butter is completely melted.
4. Pour the chocolate topping all over the very top layer of the graham crackers.
5. Chill overnight in the fridge.