No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips
What i like about these Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies is that they are no bake. Meaning quick easy and simple! These are rich and creamy with alot of chocolate chips along with cashew butter and almond milk.
- 1-8 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 4 oz. (½ cup) plain almond milk
- 126 g. (6 Tbsp.) agave
- 48 g. (3 Tbsp.) cashew butter
- 1-(7.2 g) packet gelatin
- 60 g. (2 scoops) vanilla protein powder (I used PlantFusion Vanilla Bean)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 288 g. (3 cups) thick rolled oats
- 84 g. (6 Tbsp.) mini chocolate chips
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat combine the pumpkin, almond milk, agave, and cashew butter.
Stir over heat until mixture is completely smooth and starts to boil.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add the gelatin and protein powder to the mixture and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and the vanilla.
- Add the dry rolled oats to a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the oats and stir until combined.
Add the chocolate chips and stir until combined (if you don’t want the chocolate chips to melt you will need to let the mixture cool completely before adding them).
- Scoop the mixture out of the bowl (I used a regular ice cream scoop) into mounds onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate cookies for at least one hour to set up. EAT!!!
- Makes ~ 14 cookies.