Vegan Gluten Free Healthy Breakfast Cookies
Vegan Gluten Free Healthy Breakfast Cookies – They’re not only super easy to make, but they’re the perfect on-the-go breakfast! Just grab one and eat it on the way to work (a lot easier to eat than a bowl of oatmeal…in the car) Enjoy!
- 2 Cups Quick Oats
- 2 Bananas, Mashed
- ¾ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ Cup Ground Flaxseed
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mash bananas, then add all the other ingredients and stir (you’ll need a little muscle, it’s hard to stir, but totally worth it!)
- Spoon large spoonfuls onto baking sheets and flatten the tops (I got 6-8 large cookies per sheet). The cookies won’t expand so you can put them close together.
- Bake for 20 minutes until tops are golden brown. Allow to cool completely, then store in an airtight container, or freeze in a freezer bag.