These are easy to make and so simple that your children could make them in about 30 mins from start to finish. Better still get your children to make them. The preparation is only 15 minutes and baking time is around 15 minutes. Give this a try and let me know how you get on.
- 125g Whole Butter that has been at room temperature
- 125g of Unrefined muscovado sugar
- 2 Egg (organic and free range is always best)
- 125g of Self raising white flour (for extra nutrition try a wholemeal flour)
- 2tbsp Milk (pasturized or raw)
- 100g Redcurrants and also a few extra for decorating the cupcakes
- 300g Unrefined golden icing sugar
You can find the full method and recipe here at Redcurrant Cupcakes By Julie. Please check it out and leave a comment below.